The Epilepsy Deaths Register (EDR) works with many international partners to tackle epilepsy-related deaths, including those due to Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP).
Information provided to the EDR helps understanding both nationally and internationally. Researchers, doctors, government and local health and social services urgently need information to:
- Reduce epilepsy-related deaths
- Improve epilepsy advice and treatment plans
- Identify and prioritise new epilepsy research
- Improve public awareness of epilepsy-related risk including SUDEP
- Decide where best to put funding to improve services for people with epilepsy
The EDR works in collaborations with organisations and research teams around the world. Please contact the EDR team if you are interested in collaborating with the EDR on a future project (Email: [email protected])